Honeymoon Style

banner

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Purple and Green Wedding Inspiration Board, RIP Elizabeth Taylor

I came across these amazing earrings from Rhonda Jewelry  on Etsy. I couldn't decide if they reminded me of wisteria or grapes or maybe even purple violets.  I thought they would be stunning on a bride with a strapless dress, just a touch of color and pizazz to match the wedding colors.  Love them!







Then I found these amazing shoes from Norakaren on Etsy.  She hand paints Dyeable wedding shoes!  OMG, I am so in shoe love.  I have a shoe thing and these shoes not only spoke to me, they SCREAMED at me, it was love at first sight.    How totally perfect are they with the earrings?  
Check out all her other designs while you are on the site, I have never seen hand painted wedding shoes in weddings, and I thought I'd seen it all. I  learn something new everyday, this creativity is truly amazing!





Bride Dita Von Teese,purple wedding dress by Viviene Westwood
Top maids Expressions by Forever Bridals
Flower girl dresses by Pegeen
Bottom maid Nordstrom's

I was working on this board when I got the news that Elizabeth Taylor passed away. She was famous for her violet eyes and her love of passionate purple.  So, RIP, Elizabeth, your film legacy and your humanitarian missions live on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment