Honeymoon Style

banner

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Free Wedding Websites

Wedding Paper Divas (how cool is this name?) has hip, modern, exclusive wedding invitations!
The Divas are offering a free wedding website to match your wedding invitations. Every bride needs a wedding web site to keep her family and friends in the wedding loop, might as well have the most cutting edge web site. And get it for free....FREE! And everyone knows that I just love free...whether I need it or not, if its free...I'm so there. I'll find someone to make use of it.

Wedding Paper Divas have some of the most unusual wedding invitations in the most sought after colors. They were doing Tiffany Blue wedding invitations way before it became vogue. They aren't your mom's wedding invitations, they are au courant and they set the tone for a wedding that is sure to stand heads above the crowd. I sold wedding invitations for years and if I had to look at another pair of silver doves circling over a wedding cake, I swear I'd puke. No silver doves here, these are unique, colorful and totally todays look and feel. Love them!
You'll also get excellent quality and excellent service...and that's what its all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment