Honeymoon Style

banner

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Love Unusual Wedding Pictures!

I love unusual wedding pictures and these
fit the bill nicely. This is a Russian couple
from the Ukraine who pulled out all the stops.
I thought mullets were dead, but who would
have thought that they would be so trendy?
The groom is wearing more makeup than
the bride, and I love the matching black
nail polish.

I don't know the significance of the blue
ball, but he's grasping it with that
look of utter joy and satisfaction.

This is a REAL wedding. See the bottom
for the "rest of the story."








Duh, I got the ball, I got the ball.


The back of the brides dress. NBC, nothing
but class, baby.


Plastic rings just screams "forever".


Check out the bridesmaid!


A week after the wedding, the couple filed for
divorce because they were tired of each other.
And now you know..the rest of this strange
wedding story!

No comments:

Post a Comment