Honeymoon Style

banner

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Elvis, King of Rock and Love Songs






Happy Birthday, Elvis. For those of you who don't
know Elvis Presley, its time to learn about the king of
rock and roll who sang some of the most beautiful
love songs. Yeah, Elvis could rock, but he could
sing a ballad that made women weep and men shed
a tear. Both men and women loved Elvis, and his
fans still keep the legacy alive. The songs
tell the story and the story is love.

His songs are still used in weddings because they
transcend generations. Elvis' songs are as romantic
today as they were when they topped the charts.
Consider working one of his songs into your wedding
ceremony or as a first dance song at your wedding reception.

Elvis is long gone, but his legacy in song
remains. That man sure could sing a love song
with passion. RIP, Elvis.

Great reception song: 'I Can't Help
Falling In Love With You'





More Elvis videos from Youtube:

Love me Tender

The Wonder of You

Let It Be Me

Pledging My Love


More great Elvis tunes that will work at your
wedding:
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Loving You
As Long As I Have You (from King Creole)

Check out ITunes for more great Elvis songs that
will make your wedding romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment