Honeymoon Style

banner

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Strange Wedding News

A Japanese man has gotten hundreds of people in an internet campaign to allow marriages between humans and cartoon characters. Taichi Takashita says he feels more at ease in the "two-dimensional world".

Within a week he has gathered more than 1,000 signatures through the internet although he is aiming for a million signatures.

"I am no longer interested in three dimensions. I would even like to become a resident of the two-dimensional world," he wrote.

Get a load of his comments from readers:
"For a long time I have only been able to fall in love with two-dimensional people and currently I have someone I really love," one person wrote.

"Even if she is fictional, it is still loving someone. I would like to have legal approval for this system at any cost," the person wrote.

WTF???

And another strange and weird wedding story from Japan:

TOKYO -- Newspapers reported that a Japanese man set fire to the hotel where he was due to get married, rather than go through with the ceremony that day.

Tatsuhiko Kawata, 39, had gone along with wedding plans despite already having a wife, the Yomiuri newspaper said.

"I thought if I set a fire I wouldn't have to go through with the wedding," the Yomiuri quoted him as telling police.

Isn't this like an animal gnawing off their foot
to escape the trap?

Truth is stranger than fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment