Honeymoon Style

banner

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Casablanca Bridal's $100,000 Sweepstakes, the best EVAH!





Casablanca Bridal is celebrating their 10th anniversary with a HUGE sweepstakes. Casablanca is my all time favorite bridal manufacturer. In my professional opinion, there is no finer gown in their price range. They do all sorts of custom work, I've never had ONE defective dress from them and the quality is worth triple the price. End of praise!


So back to the excitement. They are giving away a 2008 Mercedes Benz ML 350 as the grand prize. I could picture myself driving around in that baby, but I'm not eligible. Ding dang, y'all.


The first prize is a $20,000 dream honeymoon package. I don't know the destination, but for 20 grand, I guarantee you will be living large. Fiji maybe? Now THIS is what I really want for a second honeymoon.



There are 3 second prizes. Its a 52" Sony Bravia LCD flat screen TV. That is sure to send your groom into nirvana. You might have to hide the remote. ;)
There are 5 third prizes: a $1,000 Visa gift card. Is this not what you REALLY NEED? Buy what you want or spend it having fun. Its found money!

This is the best best best sweepstakes that I've ever seen in the bridal industry EVAH!


To enter, go to your nearest Casablanca retailer or check out the info on their web site for alternate ways to enter. Casablanca Sweepstakes click here.

For a great deal on a Casablanca wedding dress, Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment